Two Scope Sizes, Many Procedures
Using just one scope—the MyoSure hysteroscope—you can perform all stages of the procedure, from diagnostic assessment through treatment. Two scope sizes are available to support your specific requirements.
The MyoSure system offers the choice of scopes in two sizes. These allow you to visualise—and as necessary, simultaneously treat—the intrauterine pathology. Each scope includes a working channel designed to accommodate the MyoSure tissue removal device.
Both the MyoSure and the MyoSure XL hysteroscope feature:
- Seal design that helps prevent fluid splash.
- Continuous flow with removable outflow channel.
- Working length of 18.4 cm.
- 0⁰ direction of view and 80⁰, as well as a wide view of the uterine cavity.
- Operative O.D. of 6 mm and 7 mm (XL), which minimises dilation.
- The flexibility to support multiple light source attachments.
The MyoSure sterilisation instrument tray allows you to properly store and reprocess the MyoSure hysteroscope, ensuring that the scope and removable outflow channel are kept immobile to prevent damage. For complete sterilisation parameters, please consult the MyoSure Instrument Tray IFU – refer to the Resources section for full details.
The instrument tray is compatible with the following sterilisation systems:
- UK standard cycle – steam autoclave at 134-137oC for 3-4 minutes and a 30 minute dry time, do not exceed 140oC
- Automated washing process – washer-disinfector meeting requirements of the ISO 15883 series* (STEELCO “DS 50 DRSD” or equivalent)
- Steam pre-vacuum sterilization (pre-vacuum autoclave)
- Steam gravity displacement sterilization (gravity autoclave)
- STERRAD® 100S system
*BS EN ISO 15883 Washer Disinfectors
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
The MyoSure® tissue removal system, consisting of the MyoSure tissue removal devices (LITE, REACH, XL) and MyoSure controller, is intended for hysteroscopic intrauterine procedures by trained gynecologists to resect and remove tissue including submucous myomas, endometrial polyps, and retained products of conception. The MyoSure MANUAL hysteroscopic tissue removal device is intended for intrauterine use by a trained gynecologist to hysteroscopically resect and remove tissue, including focal lesions such as endometrial polyps and retained products of conception. MyoSure products are not appropriate for patients who are or may be pregnant, or are exhibiting pelvic infection, cervical malignancies, or previously diagnosed uterine cancer.
For more details on risks and benefits of the MyoSure system, MyoSure MANUAL tissue removal device, MyoSure hysteroscope and the Aquilex® fluid control system, please consult their respective IFUs.